AirDailyX is run by a group of extremely passionate individuals whose sole purpose on this website is to promote the flight simulation hobby. We have core principals we operate under to ensure our content is consistent, fair, and of a high quality. Our team consists of people with years of both flight simulation and real world aviation experience. We are always looking for new staff to join our team, so if you are interesting in becoming a member of the ADX Team, please click here to view the requirements of our editors.
Current ADX Team
Interested in becoming an ADX Editor?
Contributing Editors are responsible for finding and posting the news, helping out with streams, and reviewing products and services related flight simulation. The goal of ADX is to make it easier for the flight simulation community to learn the FS news quickly, efficiently, and accurately. All platforms of flight simulator (FSX, P3D, X-Plane, etc.) will be covered and posted in an unbiased manner.
- Candidates must possess strong written and verbal communication skills for not only writing articles, but also to effectively communicate with the ADX team.
- Candidates must maintain the AirDailyX daily news feed, reviews section, airport map and conduct live streams whenever possible.
- While not a disqualifying requirement, candidates should maintain a high quality sim and computer that can handle the products they will be reviewing.
- Candidates must maintain a strong work ethic and passion for the flight simulation news
- Candidates must have the time to contribute daily to the website.
As an ADX Contributing Editor, you will have the opportunity to give back to the community and have your content seen by an extremely large audience of FS enthusiasts. You will also have the opportunity to work with a great team of individuals that share your passion. If that is not enough, other benefits to becoming an ADX Contributing Editor include receiving free add-on products. Who doesn’t like free stuff?