The custer region near the Great Lakes area is now out for X-Plane 11! Custer airport is located in Monroe, MI, and is a small airport 20 miles south of Detroit. Get out your favorite GA planes and get out your wallet for this wonderful region for X-Plane 11!
- Hand painted airport ground textures with highly detailed specular maps
- 64 square miles / 164 square kilometers of high quality USGS orthoimagery
- Thousands of hand-placed custom “autogen” buildings
- Realistic foliage for this region of the US
- Commercial areas include actual businesses and industrial warehouses
- DTE Fermi II Nuclear Plant completely modeled with custom raised Helipad
- Accurate night lighting for the airport and surrounding area
- PBR materials for the airport’s structures and static objects
- Many hard to find Easter Eggs
- Animated custom windsocks and airport beacon
- Custom accurate static aircraft
- Created from on site photography and videos
- Plausible LIT textures for most structures
- Edited road system and powerlines
You can pick up this product for $24.95 on X-Aviation's Website here!
Here are some pictures to help you make the decision, as well as the video above!