The team over at RealWorld scenery have recently released their scenery for KDAY – James M. Cox Intl Airport! The scenery is full sized designed for P3D v4, using advanced modelling and render methods.
KDAY airport is located in Dayton, Ohio, USA, and handles general aviation and international traffic on a daily basis. In 2017, the airport had a total passengers count of over 950,000. It is a popular airport for the surrounding metropolitan area.
You can download and buy the scenery here for USD 26.00!
- Fully compatible and blended with FTX Global openLC North America
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the Prepar3D SDK
- Optimized Dynamic lighting for the entire airport only available for P3DV4
- High resolution ground textures – Custom Runways, Aprons & Taxiways
- Surrounding area with custom hand-placed autogen
- AI traffic compatible with accurate AFCAD file
- 3D lighting models for taxiways and aprons
- Automatic Season change for vegetation and surrounding area
- High resolution photo base image
- Airport grounds covered with volumetric grass/weeds
- Highly detailed buildings designed and optimized for P3DV4
- New ground techniques using specular and bump mapping for reflections
- Many photos of the buildings taken with a real camera