ORBX has kicked off FSExpo with the release of their Broome International scenery for X-Plane 11.
Broome is one of Australia’s premier tourist destinations and a melting pot of culture and history. This scenery offers a bit of everything, whether you fly airliners or GA. The contrasting colors of turquoise water and red sands provides for gorgeous approaches.
Key features include:
- Ultra-detailed & low impact
- 7/50/80cm & 9m per pixel imagery
- Superb rendition of YBRM
- Huge coverage area along coast
- The entire town of Broome
- 15 new StaticFlow models & paints
- Advanced rendering and lighting
- Ambient occlusion techniques
- Dozens of local landmarks & POIs
- New tropical vegetation library
- Custom AI ships unique to Broome
- TextureFlow optimised = great FPS
- Photos taken onsite by Orbx staff
- Atmospheric night lighting
- Full suite of Flow technology used
- Gmax poly runway, aprons & lights
The scenery package can be purchased for AUD $32.95 at the ORBX site.