MK Studios has released their Tenerife Vol. 1 package for FSX, FSX-SE, and Prepar3D v3.4. This means that those people who chose to stay on the older platforms can benefit from this airport package. This version is v1.01, and has also been released as an update for P3D v4. A notable feature of this new release is the support of VDGS docking system for GSX.
– P3D V3 and FSX ACC/SE compatibility added!
– GSX based VDGS docking system (fully functional) added!
– Stand position markings changed to match real ones,
– F9 stand label alpha channel fixed,
– Performance improved,
– Textures optimized,
– Afcad redone,
– Afcad stand names fixed,
– AI Afcad approaches redone,
– ATC signs added along the roads,
– Island antennas added,
– Teide observatory added,
– Another windmill farm added,
– Platforms near the airport added,
– Red power lines near the airport added,
– Crash boxes removed.
Here are some pictures taken from the video. Thanks to AviationLads for making the amazing promo video!