The Airport Guys have released scenery for Lee County Airport (0VG), for P3D and FSX users. The airport is located just southwest of Jonesville, Virginia and is one of the 9 airports in the Blue Ridge General Aviation Series from The Airport Guys.
You can buy the product for a nice $5.00 USD here by selecting “Add to Cart” at the end of the page.
Here are some features of the scenery:
- Fully native support for Flight Simulator X (including Steam Edition), Prepar3D v3.4, and Prepar3D v4
- Utilizes Sim Object Display Engine (SODE) for controlled display of various items
- Crisp HD Textures (2048 x 2048) utilized for all structures in vicinity of airport and ground poly
- High-Resolution P3D-Native Ground Poly
- Updated Instrument Approaches
- Volumetric Grass
- Custom Terrain Mesh
- Vehicles and Static Aicraft in collaboration with HangarCeroUno