The moment we’ve all been waiting for. Well, when I say “we”, I mean those of us who use X-Plane!
The folks over at iBlueYonder have released their popular Nantucket (KACK) for X-Plane! It includes both the full island as well as the airport. You can pick up the product for $19.95 if you buy it within the first week after today! After that, the price returns to $24.95. Here’s the best part though: If you bought it for P3D/FSX, you get this version FREE! Simply go into your “My Account” section and download the XP file.
For the rest, head over to iBlueYonder’s site and pick up the product with the 20% discount.
What is Nantucket?
Nantucket is a small island off the coast of the US state of Massachusetts. This popular New England tourist destination is serviced through it’s main airport: Nantucket Memorial. Whether you are a GA person, like flying biz-jets, or even like flying smaller regional airlines, this is for you!
- 262 square miles (680 square kilometers) of orthophoto coverage for Nantucket, Tuckernuck and Muskeget islands
- Custom vegetation files, including enhanced trees, the characteristic scrub brush of the Nantucket moors, and even grass
- Many local VFR landmarks and points of interest, including the Nantucket H.S. wind turbine, the historic windmill, Nantucket Boat Basin marina, downtown churches, and the lighthouses at Brant Point, Great Point, and Sankaty Head.
- Inclusion of the bush airports at Tuckernuck (MA72) and Muskeget (MA55) for adventurous pilots, each with their own custom vegetation
- The crown jewel of the project, Nantucket Memorial Airport (KACK), faithfully reproduced from hundreds of photos.
- Highly detailed models of all airport buildings and objects
- Full night lighting to take advantage of XP’s beautiful night environment
- Loads of static aircraft seen at the real thing, including Cape Air 402s, a Rectrix Shuttle KingAir, a FedEx 208, and lots of bizjets and GA planes
- Includes parking spots in open, detailed hangars