The team over at Golden Age Simulations have released the classic Boeing Stearman PT/N2S for both FSX and P3D users. The Stearman is a Boeing-made biplane that was used back in the 1930s and 1940s for military training. Throughout WWII, it was the primary trainer for the U.S. Air Force, Navy, and the Royal Canadian Air Force. After the war, they were used as crop dusters, aerobatics, and simply for show!
You can buy the Stearman on SimMarket here for EUR 22.00.
Here is what the package includes:
- High quality, Fully Animated 3D Models representing UAAF and US Navy options
- Fully Modeled Detailed Continental and Lycoming Engines
- High Resolution (4096 x 4096)Textures
- Fully Animated VC cockpit with VC Cockpit Shadowing and Smooth 3D modeled gauges
- User Controlled Configuration Manager
- VC Cockpit Custom Sound Package
- Volumetric Propeller Textures
- High Fidelity Sound Files by Immersive Audio
- Precision Flight Dynamics
- Fully Animated Pilot Figures
- Paint Kit
- Custom installer for FSX, FSX SE and P3D Versions 1 – 4