The Legendary Robert S. Randazzo’s (Former United Express Captain, airline pilot and Boeing 747 type rated) Formidable Precision Manuals Development Group (PMDG) has released their highly anticipated and loooooooooooooooong-awaited Boeing 747–8 extension add-on product for their Fantastic Boeing 747–400 Queen of the Skies II.
The Real Boeing 747-8F (freighter Version) first flew February 8, 2010. Over Eight years later on September 22, 2018 the release of the first High fidelity flight simulation of the Boeing 747-8 for the personal computer actually happens. The original Boeing 747–100 took only sixteen months to design and build. The High fidelity flight simulation aircraft development cycle and speed to market is similar to Glacial Ice Movement and/or Geological Erosion and/or a Cure(s) for Cancer(s) and/or typical legislation progress in the United States Congress and/or all conceivable and unconceivable variations between the four previous metaphors, inclusively and exclusively………… No further comment(s) on the problem.
The original Boeing 747 was originally conceived by Juan Terry Trippe Founder and Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O.) of Pan American Airways (PanAm) in 1965. Juan Trippe asked friend and Boeing President William (Bill) McPherson Allen to build the massive and revolutionary Boeing 747. The Boeing 747 was built by the “Boeing Incredibles,” a group of fifty thousand people and fifteen hundred sub-contractors, in sixteen months and first flew on February 9, 1969. The Boeing 747 opened the gateway of intercontinental travel in the masses to the everyone. The Boeing company received the highest and most prestigious achievement possible in aviation, the Collier Trophy from the National Aeronautic Association in 1970 for the introduction of the Boeing 747.
“Developed over 5 years and building upon all of the award-winning features of the 747–400 v3 Queen of the Skies II, the PMDG 747–8 Queen of the Skies II Expansion Pack is packed with high technology,” (PDMG, 2018).
Both the PMDG Boeing 747 v3 Queen of the Skies II and the PMDG Boeing 747-8 are officially licensed Boeing products.
New and Innovative Features (indicated in bold italics) include:
- Dynamic Cockpit Windshield Bug Splatter Effects “based on a number of meteorological conditions, for example, seasonal, temperature, altitude and so forth” (PMDG 747 Introduction Manual)
- Precipitation Effects (Rain, Snow and Fog) For The Cockpit Windshields. “PMDG RAINMAKER®” !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Physics Based Wing Flex Model!!!!!!!
- Airport Map Display!!!!!!!
- Electronic Flight Bag!!!!!!!
- Electronic Checklists!!!!!!!
- Vertical Situation Display!!!!!!!
- Cockpit Shaking Model!!!!!!!
- Aircraft Crew Addressing And Reporting System (A.C.A.R.S.) Datalink Capability!!!!!!!
- Very Extensive, Wide and Detailed Array of Systems Failures that can be Programmed and/or set to Fail Randomly!!!!!!!
- Future proofed technology for PMDG Global Flight Operations Implementation and Integration!!!!!!!
- Weather Radar
- Terrain Radar
- Traffic Collision and Avoidance System (T.C.A.S.)
- Runway Awareness and Advisory System
- Perfectly Modeled Flight Management Computer (F.M.C.) and Autopilot
- Perfectly Modeled Flight Dynamics
- Detailed External Model with Dynamic Exterior Lighting
- Meticulously crafted sound set from 1,400 sound sample recordings
- Etc, Etc, etc….
******* NOTE: The PMDG Boeing 747-400 Queen of the Skies II is the required base product for the PMDG Boeing 747-8 extension product and is absolutely required to have it work.
Thank You Captain Randazzo, The Entire PMDG Crew and The Boeing Company!!!!!!!
The Updated, Overhauled and Remodeled PMDG Website Looks GREAT!!!!!!!
A Sterling photograph of Captain Randazzo.
PLEASSSE PMDG and Captain Randazzo create and Craft a Magnificent United States Air Force One livery with white, blue and a “splash of red” for the Boeing 747-8i also known as “Tump Force One.” “It’s going to be the top of the line, the top in the world,’’ Trump said in an interview with CBS. “And it’s going be red, white and blue, which I think is appropriate.’’ Click here for details by Bloomberg news.
Current PMDG Boeing 747-400 Queen of the Skies II customers must completely uninstall their current build, without deactivating, and redownload and install the completely overhauled and remodeled build released today through the PMDG website.
For real life supplemental training I highly recommend a product from our friends over at Just Planes. The Boeing 747-8F high definition cockpit video in collaboration with Air Bridge Cargo. This video can be purchased and immediately downloaded for $30.00 (U.S.D.) by clicking here.