FSX/P3D. The FlightBeam team continues to push full steam ahead as they recently announced San Francisco HD v2. Not less than a month since the release of KMSP HD, FlightBeam is making users well aware that they want to provide the community with the most accurate and realistic scenery possible. Best yet, for those who own KSFO HD, are eligible for this free upgrade!
FlightBeam provided a few sneak peak photos and a list of new features:
- Exclusively uses Flightbeam Manager (no Addon Manager/Couatl required)
- Massive framerate performance improvements
- Dynamic Lighting (P3D v4)
- New, stable volumetric Floodlight glows (P3D)
- SODE Jetways (including functional dual jetways)
- Major ground texture improvements, including specularity