FSX/P3D. Bill Womack has just released SP1 for KACK! Note: For users who purchased Nantucket 1.0 before February 1, 2017, log in to the My Account page, and under “View Details and Downloads”, you’ll see a link to download SP1. If you purchased from another vendor, follow their procedures for getting your update.
- Added designated Cape Air and seasonal airline parking
- Added ILS to rwy 24 and 06 per airnav.com data
- Fixed texture draw issues with tower glass, fence by terminal
- Fixed flickering in native P3D ground poly
- Enhanced bump and specular mapping on P3D ground for added realism
- Added rain effects to native P3D ground
- Hardened apron surface in front of terminal
- Removed a few bushes from water near NW point of island
- Added missing runway 12 number marking
- Information on Viva and AutogenConfigurationMerger added to manual
Don't forget, next up is Portland's Pearson Field! And we should have some screenshots from PDX from that other unnamed developer soon! Stay tuned!