DUXFORD, UK, September 18th, 2015 - The Fighter Collection and RAZBAM are proud to announce the pre-purchase of M2000C for DCS World by RAZBAM.
The M2000C is a multi-role, French-designed, 4th generation fighter. It was designed in the 1970s as a lightweight fighter and in excess of 600 M2000C aircraft have been built. The M2000C is a single-engine fighter with a low-set delta wing with no horizontal tail. It has excellent manoeuvrability given its relaxed stability and fly-by-wire flight control system. The M2000C also includes a multi-mode RDI radar that is capable of tracking and engaging targets at beyond visual ranges. In addition to engaging other aircraft with cannon and missiles, the M2000C can also engage ground targets with cannon, rockets and bombs. The M2000C is a perfect fit for the battlefields of DCS World!
We now bring an exacting simulation of the M2000C to DCS World. The M2000C is highly optimized to work within DCS World and takes advantage of the Digital Combat environment that only Eagle Dynamics can offer.M2000C for DCS World by RAZBAM will sell for $47.99, this is a 20% discount during the pre-purchase period. Pre-purchase the M2000C from:
- · The DCS World e-shop at http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/
- · The RAZBAM e-shop at http://razbamsims.com/store/
By December 2015, the Open Beta download for the M2000C will be available to those that pre-purchased.
For more information and support, please visit: http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=322
Key Features that the M2000C for DCS World by RAZBAM will include:
- · Advanced flight model providing realistic performance and flight characteristics
- · Highly detailed 3D model and animations
- · Highly detailed and accurate 6 DOF cockpit with mouse-interactive controls
- · Realistic modelling of aircraft systems including electrical, fuel, hydraulics, lighting, engine and navigation
- · High resolution 3D model and cockpit textures, including specular and bump mapping
- · Inflight programmable INS
- · Synthetic runway display on HUD
- · Realistic HUD and weapons systems including:
- · Air-to-Air and Air-to-Ground cannon
- · Magic II and Super 530D Air-to-Air missiles
- · Matra rocket pods
- · CCIP and CCRP bomb delivery
- · Realistic afterburner and over-wing vapour effects
- · Numerous skins
- · Instant action, single, and training missions as well as a campaign
- · Training that includes interactive and video lessons
About The Fighter Collection
The Fighter Collection, as well as developing software for the entertainment and serious game markets, also operates, rebuilds and maintains Europe's largest collection of airworthy WWII fighters and is based at Duxford Airfield, in the U K. For more information, visit our website: http://www.fighter-collection.com/
RAZBAM is a 3rd party flight simulator content creator since 2002 that has been involved with the Microsoft series of flight simulators (MS Flight Simulator franchise), Third Wire “Strike Fighter” franchise, Lockheed Martin´s Prepar3D simulators, and most recently with Eagle Dynamics’ “Digital Combat Simulator” or DCS.
RAZBAM has also been involved in professional simulation solutions for a number of military and civilian aircraft operators since 2007. For more information, visit our website at: http://www.razbamsims.com or our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims