- Reversed Ailerons
- Torque Gauges tied to No 1 engine
- DE-ICE Gauge - Note: The gauge only shows a reading when Wing De-Ice is operating otherwise it reads 0.
- NWS Fail warning light
- Start Locks animation
- GPS functions added: Approach/calculator/auxiliary modes
- GPS Compatibility issue with FSX SP2: Recoded. Cannot test if it works with SP2 but the code has changed.
- Manual Update - Must read to understand how new features (like start locks) work.
- New Models and textures
- New "realism" gauge to enable/disable features like start locks and engine overtemp/overtorgue
- Minor adjustments to the FDE
New models included:
- Swedish Air Force TP-88 AEW.
- US Air Force RC-26.
- Fuerza Aérea Mexicana (Mexican Air Force) RC-26.
- US Air Force RC-26B.
- Improved FDE.
- Improved Engine management.
Fixed the following bugs:
- Reversed ailerons.
- Torque gauge for No 2 US Engine.
- NWS Fail light.
- DE-ICE System.
- GPS recoded to make it compatible with SP2 (not tested)
- GPS modes:
- Calculator mode.
- Aux mode
- Propeller start locks.
User configurable realism settings added:
- Start Locks (disabled by default).
- Engine overtemp damage (enabled by default).
- Engine overtorque damage (Enabled by default).